Welcome to the SHY GUYS website!
The Shy Guys are one of Northeast Wisconsin's most fun and experienced show bands. For over two decades the Shy Guys have been bringing their unique and entertaining brand of 60s, 70s, and 80s music to Wisconsin's finest events and venues.
The Shy Guys:
- Have shared the stage or been on the show ticket with many diverse national acts and personalities, including: The BoDeans, Jan and Dean, Hermanís Hermits, Alabama, Rita Moreno, Fabian, The Beach Boys, Bachman Turner Overdrive, Rare Earth, Mickey Gilley, Robert Goulette, Molly Hatchet, Helen Reddy, T.G. Shephard, The Buckinghams, and The Platters.
- Have Played at numerous area fairs, including: Wisconsin State Fair, Brown Co. Fair, Shawano Co. Fair, Winnebago Co. Fair, Marinette Co. Fair, Waupaca Co. Fair, Oconto Co. Fair, Calumet Co. Fair, Manitowoc Co. Fair, Outagamie Co. Fair, and Sheboygan Co. Fair.
- Have played many festivals, including: Summerfest, Celebrate '91 (with Gary Lewis and the Playboys), Celebrate '93 (with Bachman Turner Overdrive), Cheese Fest of Little Chute, Bay Fest, Depere Fest (with the Buckinghams), Eaton Fest, Lena Dairy Fest, Oconto Falls Fun Fest, Francis Creek Days, Cleveland Dairy Fest, Rib Lake Firemanís Fest, Omro Festival, Kawanis Fish Derby, and Centennials at Brillion, Winneconne, and Reedsville.
- Have performed for the following companiesí parties: OMC-Tradewinds of Manawa, Miron Construction of Appleton, AAL of Appleton, Wisconsin Public Service of Green Bay, 1st Security Credit Union of DePere, Barrus Manufacturing of Sheboygan, Saranac Glove Company of Green Bay, JJ Keller of Neenah, Appleton Papers, James River, Shade, Super Value, Walker Forge, Badger Northland, The Green Bay Pakersí Green & Gold Dance, and many others.
- Have performed for the following conventions: Wisconsin Library Association, Wisconsin State Employeeís Credit Union, NAPUS, Independent Bankers Association, Wisconsin Optical Association, Wisconsin Nursing Homes Association, Wisconsin Veal Growers, and Veterinariansí Convention.
- Have played at numerous picnics, including: St. Francis Hospital of Escanaba, Reedsville Firemanís Picnic, St. Maryís of Menasha, Valders Lions Club, St. Bernadetteís of Appleton, Newton Firefighters, St. Pius of Appleton, Silver Creek Fire Department, New Holstien Firemanís Picnic, St. Alís of Kaukana, and the Krusin Classics Car Show.
As you can see, the SHY GUYS perform for a wide variety of events (as well as many weddings). We hope this list has been a help to you. Please keep us in mind for your next event!